Michael has 20 years of experience providing materials coordination and quality control on transportation projects. He has a thorough knowledge of testing specifications and required materials documentation. His areas of specialization include PCC, HMA, aggregate, and soils testing. Michael is a versatile team member who also performs field inspection as the needs of the project dictate. He welcomes the challenges that projects present and thrives on providing solutions. Michael is a valuable and resourceful member of Cotter’s project teams.
- IDOT Documentation of Contract Quantities
- IDOT S-33 Soils
- IDOT STTP S-19 Piling
- IDOT ICORS
- Aggregate 5 day Technician Course
- Bituminous Concrete Level I & II Technician Course
- Portland Concrete Cement Level I & II Technician Course
- Superpave Field Control Course
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training
- Illinois Road & Transportation Builders Association (IRBTA)
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.