Keisha Johnson, LEED APSenior Project Manager
With over 18 years of experience working in complex multiple stakeholder environments, Keisha fosters open communication among all project stakeholders to promote problem-solving and team collaboration for successful project delivery. Her background in urban planning and architecture as well as her project management experience during project planning, design, and construction phases, allows Keisha to understand projects from multiple perspectives and implement effective solutions for win-win results.
- Educational facilities planning
Certifications & Licenses
- American Institute of Certified Planners
- LEED Accredited Professional
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training
- Montessori School of Englewood, Board Member
- American Planning Association, Illinois Chapter
The opportunity to work as part of a team that continuously delivers spaces to support, encourage and foster learning and growth is extremely rewarding. It is a constant reminder that with vision, a dedicated team, and a determined client, the possibilities are endless.