Jose Montesinos, PEResident Engineer
Jose is a professional engineer with twelve years of experience in civil design and construction management. Jose has experience managing projects in congested commercial and residential areas. His attention to safety and quality has ensured success on numerous contracts. His areas of expertise include roadway design, cost estimating, and field inspection. Jose’s exceptional communication skills enable him to work well, as both a team member and a team leader. He prioritizes open communication with the client, contractor and other affected parties to keep projects on schedule.
- Professional Engineer, Illinois
- IDOT – Documentation of Contract Quantities
- Illinois Tollway ITS Certified
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training
- Illinois Road & Transportation Builders Association (IRBTA)
- Illinois Association of Highway Engineers (IAHE)
I am passionate about teaching, coaching, and guiding. I use these qualities when approaching projects because I know the final product will benefit the community.