Sevket Taskan, PMP, CCMSenior Project Manager
Sevket is a senior project manager with over 20 years of program and project management experience for a variety of clients and project types. He is an expert in schedule and cost mitigation strategies, subcontractor performance, risk analysis, cost, and manpower analysis. Sevket has been recognized for his excellent communication skills and professional development. He is a collaborative team member with a “can-do” attitude that drives positive project outcomes.
- Primavera P6
- Solibri Model Checker
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (Microsoft Axapta)
Certifications & Licenses
- Certified Construction Manager, Construction Management Association of America
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training
- LEED Green Associate
- Project Management Institute
Everyone is really responsible to all men, for all men, and for everything.