Lydia Morales, PMPProject Manager
Lydia is a highly motivated, creative, organized professional and an effective communicator with 20+ years of industry experience. She has successfully managed, designed and delivered projects in a wide range of markets from commercial banking to K-12 schools to high rise residential projects. Lydia has extensive experience throughout the project process from due diligence to project closeout, with deep knowledge of the planning and design process as well as construction administration. Lydia delivers outstanding management of entitlements and the permitting process, to support strategic client decision-making and for efficient project delivery.
- K-12 Education
- Public Sector Clients
- High Rise Mixed-Use/Residential
Certifications & Licenses
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Six Sigma
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- Commercial Real Estate Executive Women (CREW) 2017-2018
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Chicago Women in Architecture 2015-2017
My personal mantra is to be excellent in whatever I do personally and in my career and to be approachable to others, including children.