Mike has over 30 years of experience in real estate consulting, investment, development and management, working with corporate, public sector, private and institutional clients. His experience includes exposure to all major industry product types, including land development, infrastructure, health care, corporate office, residential, hospitality and special use projects. His advisory experience includes strategic planning, due diligence, feasibility, entitlements, valuation, deal structuring, service and construction procurement, contract negotiations and dispute resolution, marketing and financial engagements. Mike is also skilled in the development and management of large, special purpose professional service teams, common in development of large-scale real estate transactions.
- Adjunct Professor, Masters of Project Management Program, Northwestern University’s Robert R. McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Urban Land Institute
- City Club of Chicago, Central Area Committee
- City of Hope, Chicago Real Estate and Construction Industry Counsel, Past President
- Thresholds Psychiatric Care, Past President
- University of Detroit Mercy, School of Architect, Dean’s Counsel