Dave has over 35 years of experience, and provides strategic project and program management, advisory and planning services for high quality, complex projects and programs such as high-rise developments, mixed-use developments, corporate office and real estate portfolios. He provides clients with front-end strategic services ranging from feasibility, best and highest use analysis, organizational structuring and restructuring, and process mapping to site selection, team development, procurement strategies, contract structuring, and project delivery solutions. He brings discipline to goal setting and decision-making throughout programming, pre-construction, procurement, and design phases. An expert in high-rise buildings, Dave has implemented design management, logistics and constructability efficiencies for buildings in the United States, the Middle East and Europe.
- Adjunct Professor, Masters of Project Management Program, Northwestern University’s Robert R. McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Illinois Institute of Technology, Board of Trustees
- Illinois Institute of Technology, Chairman College of Architecture Board of Advisors
- Illinois Institute of Technology, Facilities Committee
- Illinois Institute of Technology, Trusteeship Committee
- Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat, Member of the Expert Review Panel
- ACE Mentor Program of America and ACE Mentor Program of Illinois, Founding Board Member