Patrick Cotter, PMPChief Operating Officer
COO, Patrick Cotter is responsible for shaping and implementing Cotter’s business and operational strategy and ensuring project delivery excellence across all Cotter sectors. Formerly, Pat led Cotter’s Energy and Project Controls Group where he was responsible for leading multiple large-scale utility projects. He is experienced in managing and executing every aspect of project controls and in the construction and design of utility construction, aviation infrastructure, coal-fired generation, nuclear generation, and air quality control systems. Patrick is a Project Management Professional through Project Management Institute (PMI), as well as a Professional Planning & Scheduling Professional through AACE International.
Certifications & Licenses
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training
- Planning & Scheduling Professional, AACE International
- American Associate of Cost Engineering (AACE), Vice President, Chicago Chapter
- Chicago Building Congress, Future Leaders
- Illinois Road Builders Association (IRTBA), Emerging Leaders
Rapid change in the energy sector is driving our team to adapt and improve our approach to managing critical infrastructure projects. Being a small part of the monumental effort to improve people's lives, while reducing our impact on the environment, is exciting and motivating.