Margaret PeschkeDirector of Human Resources
Margaret Peschke leads all Human Resources initiatives for Cotter Consulting, emphasizing the ongoing recruitment, training, and development of a superior workforce and company culture.
Margaret is an exceptional relationship builder who values strong company communications, achieving best-fit roles for potential applicants, and serving as a resource for all Cotter employees. Margaret serves on the firm’s Executive Committee, advising on talent acquisition and Human Resources initiatives.
- Human Resources Generalist
- Employee Engagement
- Professional Development & Training
- Society for Human Resources Professionals (SHRM)
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
- Society for Design Administrators
I love providing a platform for professionals to do their best work. Harnessing positive team energy in a stimulating and supportive environment creates a great culture and the right conditions for optimal professional development.