Joseph Hunn, PEVice President, Transportation
Joseph Hunn joined Cotter in 2011, became Cotter’s first Group Manager for the Transportation Group in 2013, and was promoted to Vice President and Group Leader of Cotter’s Transportation Group in 2016. He brings over 19 years of transportation experience, leading high-profile transportation projects for ISTHA, IDOT, CDOT, CTA, and other regional departments of transportation. As Vice President and Transportation Group Leader, Joe is responsible for staff management, business administration and development, and client relations for the group.
Joe is a St. Charles, IL, native and resident of Bolingbrook, IL. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Management from the University of Missouri, Rolla and is a licensed Professional Engineer for the state of Illinois and FAA licensed sUAS Pilot.
- Professional Engineer, Illinois
- sUAS Pilot
- IDOT Documentation of Contract Quantities
- IDOT Materials Management for Resident Engineers
- IDOT PCC Level 1
- IDOT HMA Level 1
- IDOT Mixture Aggregates
- Management by COLORS
- Confined Space Awareness
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training
- Aerial Intelligence – Improving Construction Inspection while Mitigating Risks, IRTBA Annual Conference, 2019; T. H. E Conference, 2019; APWA; ASCE; CTA; CDWM; CDOT
- Working Towards Resolutions in Phase III, IRTBA, 2018
- Engineers Without Borders
- South Suburban Humane Society
- Special Olympics
In all aspects of life I find that a supreme attention to detail will serve you and the client well. Combining that with a well organized approach and effective communication results in a highly effective method of project management.