Jim Seiler, CCT, PSPSenior Project Controls Specialist
Jim has ten years of experience as a scheduler, project manager, and planner. His diverse project background including power plants, liquefied natural gas facilities, hospitals, and high-rise condominiums allows him to readily adapt to new situations. His focused and strategic approach to project controls and project management is evident in his individual productivity and ability to integrate into existing teams. Jim is highly proficient in multiple project controls programs, including Primavera P6, Sure-Trak, Microsoft Project and various MS Office programs.
- Primavera P6
- Microsoft Project
Certifications & Licenses
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) International, Certified Cost Technician
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) International, Certified Planning & Scheduling Professional
- Chicago Building Congress
- One Tail at a Time – Dog Rescue
- Western Golf Association – Evans Scholars Foundation
I love being able to enhance the capabilities of project teams by providing project controls and scheduling services. Creating detailed schedules and reports gives me a deep understanding of the various parts of a project’s scope and how they are interrelated. I am passionate about using this project knowledge to ensure that our clients plan and execute their projects as successfully as possible.