Fred PetelleTechnician III
Fred has over 20 years of experience in field inspection and quality assurance for the City of Chicago and Illinois transportation agencies including CDOT, IDOT and the Department of Aviation. He is a certified welding inspector with extensive training and certifications, including IDOT Documentation of Contract Quantities, and is able to manage a wide range of quality and inspection tasks on projects. Fred also has experience with sewer and water projects and building inspection. Fred’s strength in contractor communication and his thorough understanding of safety requirements provide essential expertise to project teams.
- IDOT Documentation of Contract Quantities
- Portland Cement Concrete Technician Level I
- Aggregate Technician Level I
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade I
- Certified Welding Inspector, American Welding Society
- Erosion Control Training
- Grouting Certification
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training
- American Welding Society
- National Organization for Disorders of the Corpus Callosum
Learning is a never-ending endeavor. I enjoy learning from others and hope others can learn from me. Knowledge is like a gift that can never be taken away. If you have the knowledge, let others light their lamp by it.