Emily DamianProject Manager
Emily is a thorough, thoughtful project management professional with six years of experience in project management, construction, data analysis, energy, and economics. Her diverse skill set includes engineering problem-solving, financial budgeting, communications, and cost analysis. Emily applies her engineering and economics education and project management expertise to effectively support the goals of her clients.
- Statistical Analysis Software
- Primavera P6
- Lean and Six Sigma
- PTC Creo Parametric
Certifications & Licenses
- Microsoft Excel Master Certification
- IWEA, The Digester – Inside Indianapolis’ Deep Rock Tunnel System
- WE&T – Dig Deep: Using Tunnels to Control Combined Sewer Overflows
- Illinois Green Alliance – Auxiliary Board
- Women’s Energy Network
Being part of a woman-owned business is a very exciting path forward in my career. Contributing to great project delivery by combining technical engineering skills with the economics and finance of a project is highly motivating.