Dustin GriesmannManager of Acoustics
As Manager of Acoustics, Dustin is an effective and engaged manager with a background in architectural and environmental acoustics, audio technologies, electrical troubleshooting, computer programming, and public relations. He has a detail-oriented management style that promotes full team collaboration from simple projects to those requiring complex solutions. Additionally, Dustin has extensive experience providing effective technical assistance, leveraging new computer technologies, and applying organization and training to build strong teams and deliver successful acoustical projects.
- Aviation noise mitigation
- Architectural acoustics
- Environmental acoustics
- Technical specification review
- Computer programming
- Historic preservation guidelines
- Acoustical testing, evaluation, and reporting
- Federal Aviation Administration regulations
- Audio system design, installation, and repair
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training
- Acoustical Society of America (ASA)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Institute of Noise Control Engineering (INCE)
Do what is right to other people, love being kind to others, and live humbly.