Courtney Gosewisch, CCPProject Controls Specialist
Courtney has eight years of experience as an estimator and project controls analyst. Courtney’s diverse project background includes solar generation, oil and natural gas facilities, water supply, and buildings. Her focused and strategic approach to project controls and project management and her ability to adapt to new teams, situations, and communication styles makes her an effective project team member. Courtney is highly proficient in multiple project controls programs, including Primavera Project Planner (P6), and various MS Office programs.
- Engineering and Construction Project Cost Controls
- Change Management
- Earned Value Management
- Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Primavera P6
Certifications & Licenses
- Engineer in Training, Indiana
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) International, Certified Cost Professional
- Primavera P6 – Professional Fundamental Training
If the goal is to move a pile of dirt – some days you get a shovel and some days you get a spoon. As long as you move a little every day, you head toward your goal. It’s my reminder to work hard and positively impact the project every day, celebrate small wins, and help the team to success.