Claire TullochProject Manager, North Texas Office
Claire Tulloch is a Project Manager who is skilled at seamlessly integrating project goals with the execution of individual project tasks. Based in North Texas, Claire manages residential, office, and corporate commercial projects while expanding Cotter’s offerings in North Texas, including the education and aviation markets. She listens to the client and expresses their needs clearly and effectively to the project team to best advocate for the client. This ability to listen and advocate in challenging project parameters is what sets Claire apart. She is also adept at project financial management, regularly interfacing with banks, title companies, and individual unit owners to manage their complex budget and invoicing requirements. With a background in interiors, she has a record of success for launching, directing, and managing projects to ensure a seamless turnover. Claire successfully interacts with a variety of stakeholders, identifies challenges, and solves project issues. She has experience with residential and commercial spaces, nonprofits, the educational market, and is especially committed to projects that have a positive impact on the community.
- Occupied Buildings
Certificates and Licenses
- Certified Construction Manager, Construction Management Association of America
- LEED Accredited Professional, Interior Design and Construction
- Registered Interior Designer, Texas, Illinois
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) – North Texas
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Designs for Dignity (D4D), Associate Board Member
My personal mantra is: Live in the present, don’t take yourself too seriously, be grateful, you got this.