Brian SteckelResident Engineer
Brian has over 34 years of construction experience. Specializing in bridge structures, roadway pavements, and drainage related projects. With a particular focus on HMA placement, Brian relies on his prior experience as an HMA paving crew superintendent to ensure that the client receives exceptional quality in resurfacing projects. His experience as a lead field engineer on numerous bridge and storm sewer projects has provided a solid foundation of technical knowledge. Brian is a highly motivated individual that clients specifically request to run projects. His priorities are quality workmanship and open communication which lead to project success and client appreciation.
- IDOT Documentation of Contract Quantities
- IDOT Mixture Aggregate Technician Course
- IDOT Nuclear Density Tester Course
- IDOT PCC Level I
- American Concrete Institute – Field Testing Technician, Grade I
- Sediment and Erosion Control Inspection
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training
- Illinois Road & Transportation Builders Association (IRBTA)
The road to success is always under construction.